International trade involves numerous complex laws, regulations, policies and procedure. The O’Boyle Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality legal representation in the areas of customs and international trade law and international commercial business transactions.
The O’Boyle Law Firm, P.C. assist both of its domestic and international clientele with customs compliance reviews, investigations and audits, customs valuations, customs and international trade litigation, customs classification, NAFTA, drawback and other preferential duty programs, country of origin marking, anti-dumping and countervailing duties, export regulation, and food and drug regulatory compliance.
Other issues The O’Boyle Law Firm, P.C. can assist you with include:
- Money seizures.
- Customs penalties (CBP Fines, Penalties & Forfeitures).
- Tariff classification.
- Import/Export compliance.
- Preference Programs.
- Country of Origin/Marking Determinations.
- Foreign Trade Zones.
- Customs penalty and customs seizure settlement; FDA and EPA penalty settlements.
- Recovery of seized assets including cash and goods.
- Obtaining authorization from both customs and FDA.“Gray Market” importations.
- On-site Import Compliance Audits, FMC Compliance Audits, and Export (BIS) Compliance Audits.
- Duty Drawback consultation.
- Protests of adverse customs actions; including duty assessment, detention of merchandise, customs penalties and Civil Asset Forfeitures.
- Obtaining customs licenses and permits, bonding of carriers and warehouses.
Other Related Industries